More Europe - Berlin Debate
More Europe! For a new cultural dimension in Europe’s external relations.
This debate discussed the cultural identity of the EU and the basic values of its future foreign policy, including Human Rights issues. More Europe's 2nd debate was co-organised with Allianz Kulturstiftung.
- opening speeches
- Henning Schulte-Noelle, chairman Board of Allianz
- Johannes Ebert, Goethe-Institut Secretary General
- keynote speech
- Shirin Ebadi, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate 2003
- Pierre Vimont, Executive Secretary General of the European External Action Service
- Alexander Graf Lambsdorff, Member of the European Parliament, Foreign Affairs committee
- Gottfried Langentstein, President of ARTE and CEO of 3sat
- Robert Menasse, Austrian writer and EU-expert
- Malte Lehming, Der Tagesspiegel
Read the thoughts of MORE EUROPE's expert on the topic of Human Rights, cultural relations and foreign policy and watch our video here:
Take a look at our pictures here:
Documents from the More Europe - Berlin debate: