More Europe - Copenhagen Debate
The EU and cultural diplomacy: reality or fiction?
What added-value can cultural relations bring to the EU's external relations? How can the EU develop an appropriate external cultural dimension? How is external cultural cooperation perceived in Third countries?
- Gottfried Wagner (AT), Special Envoy for the Austrian Ministry of Culture & More Europe project adviser
- Janne Teller (DK), writer, former UN & EU official
- Moukhtar Kocache (FR/LB), Art Historian and Curator, member of Team Culture 2012
- Lars Seeberg (DK), artistic adviser, former Secretary General Aarhus Festival
- Delphine Borione (FR), Director of Culture & Education, French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Jan Høst Schmidt (DK), Head of the Representation of the European Commission in Denmark
- moderated by Stephanie Surrugue (DK), cultural journalist, TV2/News
Watch our video here:
Take a look at our pictures here:
Documents from the More Europe - Copenhagen debate: